July 7, 2015

Love at first sight

There are some people you just click with. You don't even know their name but there is a connection, a unity of spirit or soul, or whatever it is that unifies one human being to another.

That's how it was for me and Ghislaine. (sounds like jis len)

From Haiti, her native tongue French, yet on our initial meeting we embraced as if long lost relatives. She was instantly my friend, my sister, my mother, my aunt all in one. I knew that as the details of her life were revealed I would find a kindred spirit, a mutual understanding, and she would find it in me.

So it is.

We are of one heart and mind. What a blessing and picture of what it means to be a part of the body of Christ. I know that unbelievers experience this same thing, however, death is their enemy. For us, death is our entrance into eternal fellowship.


"Mek shoo you get da flawu in pikchu!"

Of course! I was just going to say that!

I hope to visit her in Haiti and offer what I can to her people soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments. I love visiting with you and I hope you come again.