March 13, 2015

Afternoon Tea


 I'm Having...

You already know what I'm having...jasmine tea.

Lately, I've also been drinking lots of lemon or orange water. 
Such a sunny refreshment.

What would you like to drink?

This time I brought the cookies!

Coconut and Lemon crisps.

I'm feeling...

Tired, Frustrated, Provoked one minute...

Rested, Content and Thankful the next!!

This is what happens to a woman who can't see, who is walking by faith.
I don't know where to put my foot, but as I listen then obey it lands in a sure spot.

I am also feeling Glad. Glad that even though life doesn't line up with my plans, 
I LOVE that sure footing I have.

The LORD, my Satisfaction!

I'm Thankful for...

Good friends who will say the hard things to me and who share their 
struggles, 
joys, 
money, 
food, 
fears, 
needs
 with me
 and allow me 
to share the same
with them!!

Friends make life rich.

On my mind...

Life is short.
Don't hide.
Pursue Truth.
Truth Reveals.

The Truth will set you free...I am FREE indeed.

A picture...

Gone Fishing!


Remember when anything was possible?


6 comments:

  1. Beautifully written post! So much truth in your words

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always calm me and make me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to join you for a cup of Jasmine tea, my tea of choose!! And you have nailed it on the head - when you walk in faith, your path ahead is made safe by God and things do become so much easier. It doesn't mean it won't be bumpy, but you do have a hand to hold and sometimes you are carried.

    Have a very blessed week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you Jo. a big week of events coming up with a lot of blind spots. maybe I'll be able to be more specific soon. I hope you are well.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments. I love visiting with you and I hope you come again.