February 14, 2015

Pie Party

Sophia was asked to make pies for the annual


I don't know how that simple request translated into 

Valentine's Day Sleepover


Nine beautiful, intelligent, happy girls ages 9-16 worked in teams.


I can't imagine the mess had they each made their own.


Peels, Sugar, Cinnamon, and CHAOS  happy endeavors ensued.


It only LOOKS like they are making the recipe up as they go.
Actually, those are some skilled bakers with years of experience.



See? It all turned out in the end...looks like a pie, smelled like a pie, and may God bless the recipient.







It can be miserable being a young lady in this day and age.


Then again, life's a party!

And like, you know, oh my gosh, like, whatever, like, um...what was I saying?

I should know. I was there. I survived.

4 comments:

  1. Bless you for being a blessing to all those girls!
    What a *sweet* idea - I'm guessing they delivered the pies to legislators??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes they did. I think there were a hundred and fifty two pies made.

      Delete
  2. Absolutely WONDERFUL!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments. I love visiting with you and I hope you come again.