November 29, 2014

Glimpses VII


Thanksgiving at Livingstone Lodge...


The two "kids" tables


Sophia helping with the gravy and learning from the best.

 

What a beautiful meal and table!!

One to be savored and eaten slowly...twice.


Songs and stories after dinner...



Mr. French and all his sons singing...the others are sitting...the log walls offering the BEST acoustics.
Wonderful voices and fun!


Grey and wet day for my birthday...but the Santos kids always provide me with sunshine.


The next day, the Lord provided the snow!!


That was my spot...


This was theirs...


Kissable rosy cheeks...


Ammunition ready...

O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever.

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely lovely! What a cozy wintery birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks very nice :))) and Happy Birthday (belated), I do hope you had a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful place! So glad you made beautiful memories with your lovely children. God bless you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments. I love visiting with you and I hope you come again.