October 22, 2014

Let's Dance!


Is it PMS? The weather? Life as a single parent? My job?

Color of the sky as far as I can see is coal grey. Lift my head from the pillow and then fall again. Shiver in my bones, just thinking about the weather. Quiver in my lip as if I might cry.
~ 10000 Maniacs

But no, I will not succumb. I write a letter to my mom, I shed a few tears, I make a pot of Jasmine tea and have some toast. Then I get ready to dance around the house, tossing in some laundry, stoking the fire, and setting my affections on things above.

Grab your child's hand! Kiss your husband, pet the dog and dance with me!




Remember this song is not just for you and me. It is for the person next to you also. Let us not condemn one another or look for perfection in our neighbor. Give Grace. Freely you have received, freely give.



Thank you father that all that you give you give ABUNDANTLY! We come at your invitation and we thank you! How good and kind you are to us.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments. I love visiting with you and I hope you come again.