September 22, 2014

Have some tea with me! (and a sandwich)



I am having...

Jasmine Tea with
my version of a grilled cheese sandwich


On one side of a sliced croissant sprinkle the following:

Granulated Garlic
Dried dill
Dried Parsley
Shredded Parmesan Cheese

On the other side spread "just a bit" of mustard
add a slice of black forest ham
and Jack Cheese

Put into a warm oven until the cheese melts.

I am feeling...

So happy and relieved.

I passed my Commercial Driver's Test today.
I felt like a puddle of jello at the end, but so so happy and thankful!

Look for me in the next yellow school bus you see
and be sure to stop at my Stop Paddle!...or else!

On my mind... 

The authority we have as Christians.
Do you know about it?
Do you know about all that belongs to you, to me, as Children of God?

I wonder why so many of us live like paupers, or slaves to sin and fear?

Eph 1:3  "Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in Christ with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places,"

I am thankful...

For good friends, for good food, safety, and the ability to

"Go Home" any minute of the day through prayer.

I can't wait for HEAVEN!!

A Song to Share...

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Laura! and the grilled cheese sandwich looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sandwich is making me hungry, and I've already had dinner.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments. I love visiting with you and I hope you come again.