June 12, 2014

Glimpses IV



Went strawberry picking to get the first of the season.

Naomi Baloney inspecting and testing.


Can someone tell me where my little girl went? 
This young lady thinks she's my daughter.


I love this photo for two reasons...Sophia Lou, of course, and the silkiness of the water...makes me want to get the paints and brushes out. Hey, maybe I will.


~ Are you hungry? What do you want to eat?
~ Nothing really, how about a fried egg?

Her version of a fried egg...fresh herbs, chopped tomato, juice and tea.

Some people just have a knack for making all things beautiful.


He was supposed to wear a black t-shirt and jeans. 

He came out of his room to say,

"Heelllooo Ladies!"

(and he did NOT remove his hat for the end-of-the-year orchestra concert)


Spinach, three types of peppers, bacon, and just a smidge of cheese

Lovely with a cup of jasmine tea!


My hangout while kids are in choir.


9 comments:

  1. Love the photos with captions that bring to mind the stories behind each one! (Betty)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the glimpses. How beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mo and Wally each have a "newsies" hat too. They would love hanging out with Noah.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hangout is pretty amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Methinks Sophia learned the art of simple beauty from her mama. And young master Noah is looking quite dapper for the concert!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really felt like I was watching you guys enjoying a wonderful summer day :) Those strawberries look delicious as does the egg/tomato and the quiche! Now I need to find something to each, my tummy's rumbling! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I meant eat (not each)... difficult to type on my tablet!

      Delete
  7. Thank you for such small delights. Your images brought a smile to my face. Have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It all looks so beautiful :)))) Thankyou for sharing these lovely moments in time.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments. I love visiting with you and I hope you come again.