May 13, 2014

Glimpses III

I'm back.

I have enjoyed these 13 days "semi-offline".

Because of a fundraiser I am hosting, I'm back sooner than planned.

However,

Lots of writing done! Yeah!

Lots of reading done, lots of cooking done, lots of people loved.

People are so much more enjoyable than computer pursuits...yet some of my favorite people are online...like YOU.

So, how have you been? Have you missed me as much as I've missed you?!

Here are some glimpses into my Mother's Day...tell me how yours was.


Breakfast, cards, chocolate dipped strawberries, loving messages.


Happy Church Service
It was the kids who wanted to match, to all wear blue.


Burritos on the beach after church.


Traditional Mother's Day visit to Seabeck, WA.

I love the view...


and "my tree."


My three blessings
(click on the photo above for a better glimpse)


Relaxing in the sun (trying to anyway)


Our back yard...the forest filling with new leaves.


The front yard


Naomi moved the chair to follow the sun.



10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you, Alicia. Happy Mother's Day to you too. I hope you had a happy day with your children and your mother.

      Delete
  2. Glad you've had a good couple of weeks away from the computer screen and a happy Mother's Day too :-) "Your tree" is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can always see such love in your photos:)) looks like you had a very special Mother's Day. Ps love your lovely green lawn:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jo. It's all the rain that keeps the lawn green. We live in the "Evergreen State."

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous pictures as always Laura...Nice that you got a break and nice that you are back ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Was really busy yesterday so I didn't have time to put up part 6 of the story of Isabel, but just did so this morning...really busy today also but I do want to continue on this project, which I hope will help others to see it and understand what is happening, and to hopefully help others guard against falling for this as well. I also hope that my story will help others to deal with seeing their loved ones succumbing to this deception. Not sure how many chapters this will end up being. So far I am at 12 chapters...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all of these pictures, they make me feel warm and happy. Such amazing views in Seabeck, thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments. I love visiting with you and I hope you come again.