April 30, 2014

Let's have tea!



I am having...

Hot peppermint tea.

I added drops of peppermint essential oil for my health.

I am feeling...

Tired from rising so early.

I went for a long morning walk...so good for clearing my mind and praying.
I enjoyed looking up to see the rising sun touch the tops of the trees first.

Have you noticed the tree tops and the mountain peaks always enjoy the first and last light of the day?

After serving my children a nice meal, I will rest for the evening.

I wish you were here.
You could share dinner with us and later put your feet up while we sip tea together.

On my mind... 

These days of "peace and safety" seem short.

What a tumultuous time we are in...do you feel it?

I'm determined to make every day as beautiful as possible and to be thankful.

I am thankful for...

 the HOT SUN...it was a glorious 82 degrees today.
Far and wide Washingtonians have contracted "psummeritis."

There was no school today, and classes may be cancelled tomorrow too!
Rain is expected for the weekend so this "illness" will soon pass.

Some pictures to share...


Sophia took this photo yesterday. 

The crow nearby is a reminder that there is always something in life to provoke us.

Ah, but the eagle flies higher than the crow!!


She also took this picture...at my request. 

I love how the light streams through the forest!

Isn't it beautiful?

3 comments:

  1. I love how you let your kids take pictures. I should do that, key word is should....or maybe I will get them their own camera...:-) Love you friend, glad you had a good walk in this amazing weather. It was warm early this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This time of "peace and safety" is lasting longer than I thought it would, and is "the quiet before the storm"...indeed the time of grace is being prolonged by our God who is merciful, waiting for those last stragglers to come into the fold...His timing is always perfect, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might for the days ahead are perilous indeed, but we have the armour of God and the sword of truth, and our feet shod with the gospel of peace...true peace...the peace that surpasses all our own understanding. :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes it can be hard to find beauty in a bad day, but I can still find things to be thankful for and give thanks to the Lord for His goodness.

    Have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments. I love visiting with you and I hope you come again.