March 24, 2014

Eleven! Let's celebrate!

 Did eleven years just pass by in the blink of an eye? 

Where did you go my Naomi Baloney? 


Always working on a project


Or giving gifts,


You notice all the details,


and enjoy life.



You were a good farmer, Lovey. Wanna do it again?


I haven't seen one of your fairy houses for a while. Are those days over? 




You used to crawl out of that tunnel, into my lap, onto my shoulders and then up to sit on my head.

Your father and I would laugh and laugh.
What a delight you have been! And, oh, how I love you!


A delicious baby, absolutely lip smacking!


Happy 11 years old, Sweet Girl!


Some gifts for your pleasure!


Thank you Noah, for my ball and gum!




Thank you sister, for all my pretty things!



Thank you Lord, for eleven years with the most wonderful Naomi you ever made!

A Blessing for Naomi:

Now the God of peace, that brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus, that great shepherd of the sheep, through the blood of the everlasting covenant,
Make you perfect in every good work to do his will, working in you that which is well pleasing in his sight, through Jesus Christ; to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.

8 comments:

  1. Naomi! I love you. Happy birthday bright beautiful light of God. I am glad the sun is shining on your special day! So glad that you were born!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for thinking of me and I love you too! I got jelly beans, a ball from Noah, a check from Grandpa, three pieces of gum from Noah, some stickers, flowers, and a little pony, a cupcake card, and flower seeds to plant from Sophia. Mom got me a wallet. AND, I got a song to download on the Kindle, Do you wanna build a snowman? I'm so happy! I love you , Auntie Cheri!

      Delete
  2. hahaha. It doesn't have to be a snowman. Love you too special girl. So glad you got all the fun stuff. :). <3. What song did you download?

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, hahaha. I get it. the song WAS do you wanna build a snowman? lol. sorry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so funny Auntie Cheri. G'night

      Delete
  4. They grow up so fast, which is why it's so important to treasure ever day whilst they are young:))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh!!! Naomi!!! Happy birthday sweet girl!! You are precious, precious. I love your smile. Love you, hope your birthday was so fun! Hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what a lovely visual treat you have blessed me with. It looks fantastic.

    Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments. I love visiting with you and I hope you come again.