February 10, 2014

Welcome!

Welcome to my little corner of the world. It is so nice to have you visit. My hope is that this will be a pleasant place and that you would be inspired to set your thoughts and affections on things above.

In this corner we will share stories, art, music, and little bits of wisdom gained along Life's journey.

It has been my experience that Life is full of pain and joy, loss and ecstasy, depths and heights. One is not greater than the other when they lead you to the Living and True God, our Creator.

“But we believe – nay, Lord we only hope,
That one day we shall thank thee perfectly
For pain and hope and all that led or drove
Us back into the bosom of thy love.” 
~ George MacDonald
Please feel comfortable enough to introduce yourself and let us be good friends!

8 comments:

  1. Hi Laura,
    I'm so glad I will be able to continue your journey. A cup of tea would be very nice....oh but it is bedtime for me! Raincheck on that! Good nite sweety!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laura, so excited about your new blog:)))))))) I was very sad when you said you were going away from blogland, so thrilled that have changed your mind. Welcome back.

    Have a wonderful week.

    Joluise

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Laura, I just up dated you and removed your old blog address; I hope you will blossom and grow and your heart will be healed. Thinking of you this morning.
    Blessings, Roxy
    I love the name of this new beginning for you...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so happy you decided to create a new blog! I'm happy to be here with you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! I was praying that I'd be able to stay in touch with you, if only through reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad to see you have just turned the page to begin again with a new chapter... Blessings to you <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Laura! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Hope to see you on Friday!! It's hard to miss me, I'll be walking hand-in-hand with a bearded man who's 6'9"! :) yay! I'm so excited!!!
    <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments. I love visiting with you and I hope you come again.